I teach at multiple dance studios in both Orange County and San Diego County. Some of these locations include:
27261 “J” La Paz Rd, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677-3602,
Plaza De La Paz, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
7480 Miramar Rd, San Diego,
3195 Red Hill Ave, Costa Mesa,
4220 Scott Dr, Newport Beach,
Latin Dance Lessons- Cha-cha-cha, Rumba, Samba, Paso Doble, and Jive.
Ballroom Dance Lessons-Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz
Wedding Dance Lessons- Prepare for the best first dance ever!
Social Dances- Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Argentine Tango.
- Krasi began dancing at the age of six in Varna, Bulgaria. HIs first experience in dance was in traditional Bulgarian Folkloric dance. He was part of this ensemble which participated in weekly performances and International Dance Festivals.
- At the age of 13 Krasi became involved with competitive swimming team. He was regional champion in butterfly and participated in many national championships.
- From the first time he witnessed Latin American Dancing, Krasi became obsessed with partner dancing and Latin rhythms. Ballroom Dancing gave him both – the art of dance and the thrill of competitive sport.
- To further his dance career, Krasi relocated to United States at 2003. He has been full time ballroom dance teacher since his arrival to Dance Studio Lioudmila in Alexandria , VA since September 2003.
- He won the World Pro/Am and National Pro/Am titles in 2006. Soon after that he won numerous dance championships in Professional Rising Star Latin at the East Coast, and grand finals in Open Professional Latin.
- Since february 2009 Krasi resides, teaches and train in Orange County, CA and have been teaching at dance studios such as – Century Dancesport ,Londance, South Coast Dancesport.
- He has been training under the supervision of some of the most elite dance coaches in the dance industry – Shirley Ballas, Donnie Burns, Giacomo Stecalia, Melissa Dexter, Allan Tornsberg, Vibeke Toft, Goran Nordin and others
- Krasi currently compete in Open Professional Latin American Dance Division.
- He currently compete with his Students in Pro/Am(teacher/student) competitions regularly across the United States.